Why 4x4 Posi-Lok?
You paid thousands of dollars for your 4-wheel drive! Shouldn’t it work when you need it? Whether you use your 4-wheel drive once a year or daily, 4x4 Posi-Lok is the only sure thing.
What is 4x4 Posi-Lok?
- 4x4 Posi-Lok is a permanent replacement for the failure prone O.E. vacuum and electric front axle engagement systems.
- Allows you to engage the front axle from inside the cab.
- Engagement every time because you are in direct control.
- A one-inch pull of the cable ensures you will have 4-wheel drive when you need it, as long as the transfer case is engaged.
- It is not a posi-trac or locker.
- Simple and easy to install.
- A patented front axle engagement system
- 4x4 Posi-Lok reduces front differential wear and right axle breakage.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok provides 2-wheel drive low range, giving the vehicle 4-LO torque at the rear axle with bind free steering only available in 2-HI. This feature is not available with factory systems and is beneficial when maneuvering trailers.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok will not disengage when ignition is turned off or the differential is submerged.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok is compatible with manual or electric transfer cases and installation can be completed in one to two hours with basic hand tools. No internal differential work is required.
After installing my Posi-Lok engagement system on my 1987 Dodge Ramcharger, I’ve enjoyed trouble-free 4x4 capabilities. I thought this photo of the sticker on my rear driver’s window represents your product well…in true form!
Greg Wilkinson, Spring Hill, FLGo to 4x4posi-lok.com