FOX Factory Inc. – Customer Service Support Technician – Coldwater, MI (49036)
Job code: *LI *PVT
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven’t stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year-round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
If you have a passion in Sales/Customer Service and a drive to be the best, we have a great opportunity for you! FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Coldwater, MI (49036) has an exciting opportunity of Customer Service Support Technician available. This is a full-time opportunity that comes with outstanding benefits.
The Customer Service Support Technician aanalyzes, troubleshoots and resolve technical issues for installation, shipment and customer issues. Answers phone calls efficiently and effectively to meet customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment taking incoming technical calls from customers
- Listen then analyze to resolve technical issues or questions
- May be asked to sell additional products or services
- Communicate with customers in a professional and respectful manner
- Strong technical understanding of products and vehicles
- Provide solid problem solving skills with proficient attention to detail
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Efficient in returning all calls, emails or any other form of follow-up needed to the customer
- Work as a team in a team environment to ensure customer service is met
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws and compliance
Qualifications/Requirements of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills a must
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel, Outlook).
- General knowledge for Trucks, Jeeps, or UTVs.
- Genuine desire to help people.
- Experience demonstrating positive interactions that insure a good customer experience.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or customer data base systems is a plus.
- Technical degree is a plus.
To apply, go to www.ridefox.com Jobs+ section complete the application and upload your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!