Sport Truck USA is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of aftermarket suspension products and 4×4 accessories. These products are developed and sold through 5 divisions – BDS Suspension, Zone Offroad, JKS Mfg, RT Pro, and 4×4 Posi-Lok. Sport Truck USA is an wholly owned subsidiary of FOX Factory and operates out of Coldwater, MI. Our company goal is to provide the highest quality products with the best customer service in the industry.
Evaluates and develops processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Use computer aided design software to create solid models and detailed engineering drawings of parts to be manufactured.
- Work with R&D technicians to fabricate and install products.
- Perform product testing.
- Develop installation instructions.
- Work with customer service department on continuous product improvement.
- Assist manufacturing team with initial product launch and continuous part manufacturing improvements.
- Strong understanding of automotive mechanics – specifically chassis, steering, suspension, and brakes
- Solid modeling skills using computer aided design software – Solidworks experience a plus
- Ability to develop quality engineering prints from solid models for use in part manufacturing
- Be able to work effectively in a group or individually to meet project requirements and deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Occasional travel may be required for summer events and off-site testing
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws and compliance
- Engineering degree is a must – 1 to 5 years of experience with product design.
- Must have strong solid modeling skills
- Must have solid drafting skills; workable to engineering drawings
- Prefer – strong understanding of metal fabrication, machining, technical writing skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to follow deadlines and work under pressure.
- Communication and teamwork abilities are a must.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel).
- EPICORE Prophet 21 experience is a plus
- Interest in Jeeps and Jeep “lifestyle” is a PLUS
Apply in person at 491 W Garfield Ave in Coldwater or email resume and cover letter to stusa_HR@ridefox.com. Be sure not to title your email as resume as it will get blocked by our spam blocker. Instead title the email with the open job position.
We look forward to hearing from you!