Sport Truck USA is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of aftermarket suspension products and 4×4 accessories. These products are developed and sold through 5 divisions – BDS Suspension, Zone Offroad, JKS Mfg, RT Pro, and 4×4 Posi-Lok. Sport Truck USA is an wholly owned subsidiary of FOX Factory and operates out of Coldwater, MI. Our company goal is to provide the highest quality products with the best customer service in the industry.
Responsible for growing and maintaining current customer base as well adding distribution to assigned territory.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Attend trade shows to provide sales support, generate leads, evaluate sales activities, strategies and strengths of the competition, identify new market and customer opportunities, and evaluate the success and perception of products.
- Maintain customer files and information in database.
- Prepare segment sales forecasts by units and dollars.
- Compare monthly sales results to goals and take corrective action where necessary.
- Provide sales input for quarterly strategic planning process.
- Interface with Product Management to provide customer feedback on product performance.
- Provide input on advertising, literature and promotion materials.
- Recommend pricing programs to remain competitive.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all team members and customers/prospects.
- Has exceptional working knowledge of our kits and products.
- Travel is required; averaging 2 weeks per month visiting customers/prospective customers.
- Trip reports are required following customer visits and events.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws
- Must be a high school graduate or GED.
- Sales and/or Marketing degree a plus.
- At least 3 to 5 years in off-road sales or similar industry is ideal
- Strong phone presence and excellent listening skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively; meet deadlines
- Excellent team skills and promote teamwork.
- Must be able to follow deadlines and work under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in customer orders/requests.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel).
- EPICORE Prophet 21 Experience is a PLUS
Apply in person at 491 W Garfield Ave in Coldwater or email resume and cover letter to HR@sporttruckusainc.com. Be sure not to title your email as resume as it will get blocked by our spam blocker. Instead title the email with the open job position.
We look forward to hearing from you!