Sport Truck USA currently has a position available to bring on shipping team members to help stage and organize shipments to ensure customer orders are shipped safely, accurately and efficiently from our Coldwater, MI warehousing facilities.
This position will work with the Shipping Coach to monitor personnel activities to ensure shipping operations are completed in a timely and efficient manner. These functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Train and mentor shipping team; must be positive, professional and respectful at all times
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment
- Expedite and follow through of “HOT / RUSH” parts; “Daily’s”
- Pull and follow Customer Orders
- Ability to work and communicate in a cohesive manner with all co-workers as needed
- Able to work independently and cohesively individually and as a team member
- Examines shipments to ensure specifications are met
- Must be capable and able to lift 50-60 pounds repetitively up 100 lbs
- Detailed oriented relevant to part numbers and counting elements in a moving environment
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- High School graduate, GED, or work permit.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to use internal computer systems to read and document records as necessary.
- Must be able to read and write English and provide direction to other employees.
Fulltime Position. Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Vacation and 401K are available.
Apply in person at 491 W Garfield Ave in Coldwater.
Sport Truck USA is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of aftermarket suspension products and 4×4 accessories. These products are developed and sold through 5 divisions – BDS Suspension, Zone Offroad, JKS Mfg, RT Pro, and 4×4 Posi-Lok. Sport Truck USA is an wholly owned subsidiary of FOX Factory and operates out of Coldwater, MI. Our company goal is to provide the highest quality products with the best customer service in the industry.