Sport Truck USA is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of aftermarket suspension products and 4×4 accessories. These products are developed and sold through 5 divisions – BDS Suspension, Zone Offroad, JKS Mfg, RT Pro, and 4×4 Posi-Lok. Sport Truck USA is an wholly owned subsidiary of FOX Factory and operates out of Coldwater, MI. Our company goal is to provide the highest quality products with the best customer service in the industry.
This position is responsible for developing engaging content and promotional campaigns through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other social media sites working closely with the marketing team to create photo/video/written content and present it through social media outlets to match up with other print and digital marketing campaigns. The position also involves interacting with customers and dealers on a daily basis and serve as an online voice of the brand(s).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with all divisions of the marketing and promotions teams to create relevant content and an interactive media experience through the social sites. Content will include new and current product promotion, project vehicle build updates, promotional campaigns and giveaways, company/industry news and other relevent content.
- Development of online advertising specifically engineered to drive traffic to social sites and company websites.
- Ability to identify peak usage times and promote during those times to maximize effectiveness.
- Properly represent products and brands to the wide variety of customers.
- Ability to plan sharp, innovative marketing and advertising strategies.
- Ability to engage with the public and customers respectfully and effectively.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws and compliance.
- Deliver regular updates to superiors concerning traffic and conversion of visitors, and will submit new development plans for approval by manager.
- At least 3 years of experience in a social media position
- Bachelors degree in marketing or communications preferred.
- Expertise in online networking and social media sites.
- Must be able to follow deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced with Miscrosoft Office and Adobe CS Design Software
- Product knowledge of house brand(s) is a plus
Apply in person at 491 W Garfield Ave in Coldwater or email resume and cover letter to HR@sporttruckusainc.com. Be sure not to title your email as resume as it will get blocked by our spam blocker. Instead title the email with the open job position.
We look forward to hearing from you!