Sport Truck USA is constantly developing new product through its brands (BDS Suspension, Zone Offroad Products, JKS Manufacturing and 4×4 Posi-Lok) for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. We also periodically test current products for continuous improvement and new model fitment. This requires test vehicles…and a lot of them. While we wish we could buy all of the vehicles we need it just doesn’t make sense to. That leaves us with borrowing many of the vehicles we need to produce our industry leading products. If you would like your truck to be considered for use as a Sport Truck USA product development vehicle please take a look at the requirements below and if you qualify, fill out the vehicle submission form.
These are the only vehicles we are currently looking for; do not submit any other vehicle. If you have a vehicle that qualifies and are able to meet the requirements, scroll down, follow the instructions, fill out the form completely, upload required vehicle photos and send. Vehicles are selected at our discretion, this is not first-come-first-serve. We will contact you if you are chosen, please do not contact us – we can receive dozens of submissions for a single model. Serious inquiries only please!
- 2015 Suburban/Yukon XL/Tahoe/Yukon 4wd
- 2014 Chevy 1500 2wd
- 2014 Ram 1500 Diesel 4wd
- 07-14 Toyota Tundra 4dr 2wd
- Vehicle must be in clean, good working order with the suspension in stock condition.
- Supply your own tires/wheels based the on specifications we recommend.
- You will need to deliver and pick up your vehicle at our R&D facility in Coldwater, MI. You will also need to provide your own temporary transportation while we have possession of your vehicle.
- Be willing to let us use your vehicle for 1-2 weeks. Time required varies depending on the project and will be established prior to receiving your vehicle.
- You get to keep the kit and other installed components.
- Photos of your vehicle may be used in our marketing materials (catalog, magazine ads, websites)
- You can potentially have a great new lift before anyone can buy it on the retail market.
- Be considered for future product development needs for your vehicle model.